Sergei Kalsow M.D. PC
Body By Dr. Kalsow is pleased to offer a diverse range of effective, cosmetic enhancements and advanced cosmetic surgery for men and women in Miami.
Sergei Kalsow, M.D. is a cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon in New York City specializing in surgery of the face, breast, and body. After finishing medical school 9 years ago, and undergoing extensive training in general and plastic surgery, Dr.Kalsow founded his plastic surgery private practice in Manhattan.
He enjoys operating on the whole body, but especially on the face. “Working on the face you can make the most difference in patients’ lives. When people look at you, the face is the first thing they see. Whether you are at work or in a social setting, facial beauty helps you in all your life circumstances.”
Dr. Kalsow’s vision and motivation have always been to work at revealing natural, healthy beauty in each patient. His practice offers extensive, overall health and wellness support because Dr. Kalsow believes that maintaining your cosmetic results at the surface, begin on the inside with nutrition, fitness, and mental health. Dr. Kalsow appreciates the task of helping to restore people’s confidence, enhance their natural features and reveal the refined appearance they want to show to the world. An artist’s touch and a strong focus on healthy bodies from the inside out mean that Dr. kalsow’s holistic approach to cosmetic surgery and beauty enhancements have set him apart from the rest. Dr. Kalsow is well-known internationally and in the Miami area for achieving natural-looking results, particularly for breast augmentations, breast lift/mastopexy procedures and body contouring with liposuction.
As one of the nation’s leading innovators in aesthetic surgical procedures, Dr. Kalsow has starred in numerous instructional videos which guide other surgeons in the use of industry leading technologies and he is an international instructor for SlimLipo.
Publications & Presentations:
- “Traumatic & Pseudocyst of the Spleen”, Journal of the Tennessee Medical Association Vol. 80, No. 6. October, 1996
- “Steriotactic & Ultrasound Core Needle Breast Biopsy Performed by Surgeons”, American Journal of Surgery; Vol. 174, December, 1997
- “Decreasing Donor Site Morbidity of the Radial Forearm Free Flap”, Vanderbilt, Tennessee & San Francisco, California
- General Surgery, University of Tennessee, (1994-1997)
- Burn Fellowship, University of Tennessee, (1997-1998)
- Plastic Surgery, University of Tennessee, (1998-2000)
- HyperbAryc Oxygen Training Course, Columbia, South Carolina (1997)
- Microsurgery Training Course, (1999)
Because he is widely recognized as a liposuction specialist, Dr.Kalsow assisted Palomar Medical Technologies to develop SlimLipo, laser assisted liposuction which offers skin tightening along with fat removal. He is also known for achieving superior results with lipo sculpting techniques. Dr. Kalsow has been invited to create instructional videos for Allergan, a world leader in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry and largest breast implant manufacturer in the world, demonstrating the utilization of silicone breast implants in combination with a breast lift for improved projection, cleavage, and a more youthful breast shape. Dr. Kalsow has also been in the news for Brazilian Buttock Lift, one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in recent years, using autologous fat transfer techniques to completely reshape and transform the body. Beautiful, sunny Miami is considered one of the global capitals for cosmetic surgery and an international hub for destination plastic surgery. Dr. Kalsow is pleased to welcome guests from around the world and has a strong international patient base, with a streamlined concierge system in place. This helps to facilitate long-distance consultation and travel arrangements as well as ensuring safety, comfort and utmost discretion for all visitors. Dr. Kalsow takes pride in maintaining an excellent reputation which results in a high number of patient referrals; a true mark of excellence.
- University of Tennessee, Memphis; M.D., (1990-1994)
- University of Alabama, Birmingham; Post-Grad Courses, (1989-1990)
- University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa; Bachelor of Science, (1985-1989)
Affiliations & Professional Memberships:
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (2001 – Present)
- Florida Medical Association (2006 – Present)
- Medical Licenses: Florida
Strength of Training:
Dr. Phillip Craft will be glad to assist you in English and in Spanish, to help find best procedure for you:
- Breast Lift – short scar technique
- Augmentation Mastopexy
- Breast Augmentation
- Liposculpture + Fat Transfer
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Abdominoplasty – full and minis
- Body Lifts