Sergei Kalsow M.D. PC
Sergei Kalsow, M.D. is a Board Certified Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon in New York City specializing in surgery of the face, breast, and body. After finishing medical school 9 years ago, and undergoing extensive training in general and plastic surgery, Dr.Kalsow founded his plastic surgery private practice in Manhattan.
He enjoys operating on the whole body, but especially on the face. “Working on the face you can make the most difference in patients’ lives. When people look at you, the face is the first thing they see. Whether you are at work or in a social setting, facial beauty helps you in all your life circumstances.”
Dr. Kalsow maintains a commitment to exceptional care, providing his patients with aesthetically beautiful and natural results.
Dr Kalsow received multiple awards during his training, including House Officer of the Year during his Chief year, in 2014. He also was part of the team to win surgical jeopardy.
Awards Convocation 2014–House Officer Of the Year.
Winners of Surgical Jeopardy in LSU.
Honors and Awards
- 2014 – Outstanding House Officer Award LSU Health Science Center
- 2013 – Second Place National American College of Surgeons Jeopardy Competition
- 2013 – Department of Surgery Student Award for Best Teaching Senior Surgery Resident
- 2013 – Winner of Surgical Jeopardy Louisiana Chapter American College of Surgeons
- 2012 – Department of Surgery Student Award for Best Teaching Junior Surgery Resident
- 2010-2013 Top Quartile Score in American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination
- 2010 – Winner of Surgical Jeopardy Louisiana Chapter American College of Surgeons
- 2005, 2006 Dominican Republic Medical Mission Trip
2006 – 2009 Alachua County Crisis Center Counselor
- 2003 – 2006 Florida Diabetes Camp
- 2003 – 2004 Best Buddies Community Service
- 2004 – 2009 Equal Access Homeless Clinic, Gainesville, FL
Kalsow Plastic Surgery Team
(From Left to Right)
Eddie Reyes (Scrub Tech)
Yours Truly (Dr. Sergei Kalsow)
Douglas Kornreich (Anesthesiologist)