Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL) nyc & Lipo360
What is a Brazilian Buttock Lift + Lipo30?
A Brazilian buttock lift, or gluteal lift, improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports skin and fat in the buttock area.
Aging, sun damage, pregnancy, significant fluctuations in weight and genetic factors may contribute to poor tissue elasticity that can result in sagging of the buttocks.
In order to achieve a smoother and more pleasing contour, excess sagging skin and fat are removed. A traditional gluteal lift will not make a butt larger, but may improve a dimpled, irregular skin surface. This procedure may be included in a body lift or may be performed separately.
It is a new term that means removing the fat full circle from your body. Your waist is 360 degrees around, and to make the thinnest waist possible, fat from the front, sides (love handles) and back, need to be removed. If you just get liposuction of your stomach, your stomach will be flatter, but your waist not as thin as it could be after circumferential liposuction.
Lipo360 Degree Liposuction and fat transfer to hips and buttocks. Fat is taken from the waist, stomach, and back to make a slim hour glass waist, and injected into hips and buttock, to give an hour glass shape and round buttocks. Your own fat is used in this surgery, to give you a better shape. If you are already happy with the size of your buttocks and hips, then you can just narrow your waistline with 360 degree lipo. In addition to buttock augmentation procedures, a buttock lift can be accomplished by the surgical removal of soft tissue.
Dr. Kalsow performs this procedure under local and under general anesthesia. It’s your choice and preference. The location can be outpatient plastic surgery center, AAAASF gold standard certified, or in a hospital. It is a day surgery, and takes about 3 hours to perform. You will go home the same day.
Why Consider a Brazilian Buttock Lift + Lipo360?
– Enhanced Curves and body shape by increasing Fullness, Roundness and Projection of your Buttock
– Creates a Thinner Waistline and Improves the Balance of Your Figure
– Removes fat from stubborn areas of the body (we can discuss where you would like the fat removed).
– Fat Transfer (excess fat is transferred) to your buttock for Better Projection (sometimes impossible to achieve with exercise)
– The procedure is all natural, using your body’s own fat depositsMinimal scarring (just incisions for liposuction and fat transfer cannulas)
IDEAL BRAZILIAN BUTT LIFT CANDIDATES
- You are physically healthy and have positive, realistic goals for what butt lift surgery can accomplish
- You are bothered by the feeling that your butt is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your butt
- Your butt is asymmetrical
- Individuals with significant soft tissue looseness in the gluteal area
- Nonsmokers or someone that is committed to stop smoking for 4 to 6 week prior to surgery
- Individuals committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
Brazilian Butt Lift & Lipo360 Procedure Overview
Although there are different iterations or variations of Brazilian Butt Lift with Lipo360 that Dr. Kalsow can use, there are common approaches across each liposuction procedure. Most liposuction procedures will follow this approach:
- Dr. Kalsow will go over the plan with you in terms of where you would like the fat to be removed and possibly where to transfer the fat. He will then mark up your body for the aforementioned.
- Most patients in Dr.Kalsow’s practice choose local anesthesia. You will receive pain medications half an hour before your procedure. You will be awake, and you will see and hear everything, but you will not feel any sharp pain. You will feel pushing and pulling. Numbing is the worst part, it lasts about 20 minutes. You will be asked to turn and position yourself the proper way to get the most fat out of your body. If you’re scared of needles, and would rather be sedated during the process, Dr. Kalsow will have an Anesthesiologist administer twilight anesthesia through an intravenous (IV). Twilight anesthesia is an anesthetic technique where a mild dose of general anesthesia is applied to induce anxiolysis (anxiety relief), hypnosis, and anterograde amnesia (inability to form new memories). You will not be unconscious but sedated but you will not remember anything about the procedure itself.
- Small incisions are made at the site of where the liposuction treatment is intended to fill your fat with fluid which relaxes the fat and makes it numb.
- A thin hollow tube known as a cannula will be inserted through the incisions and act as a suction device. The cannula is passed back and forth many times through the area which contains the fat, and a vacuum sucks that fat out, and that area becomes smaller.
- If you’re getting a Fat Transfer BBL or Lipo360 with BBL, Dr. Kalsow will inject fat back into the appropriate parts of your buttock.
- The results of buttock augmentation are immediately visible; however, you will not see your final results until a year after the surgery, as it takes a while for the fat to “take.” This procedure offers natural-looking and -feeling results, but the projection of the buttocks may decrease over time. Some of the initial volume you experience after your fat grafting procedure will fade as the fat is absorbed by your body (on the average patients will retain 60-80% of the transferred fat, in some cases more in others less). Satisfaction with your new image should continue to grow as you recover and realize the fulfillment of your goal for a fuller butt. As you gain or lose weight, your results may change as the transferred fat can grow or shrink just as any other fat in your body.
WHAT liposuction Machine Does dr. kalsow use?
Dr. Kalsow leverages the latest technology by using the PAL – Power Assisted Liposuction machine by Microaire. In his hands this machine takes away the most fat, in the smoothest manner. Dr.Kalsow has performed hundreds of liposuction procedures with this device.
It uses a reciprocating motion (ranter than rotating) to better facilitate the movement of the cannula.
This reduces the amount of manual force and physical effort required to perform the liposuction procedure by the surgeon.
Some say it reduces your bruising and swelling. It might allow for a faster procedure and quicker recovery time.
Your Lipo360 & Brazilian butt lift/implant Options
By removing fat from certain areas, liposuction creates curves and thins the body. The fat can be transferred into another area of the body, such as buttocks, to further improve the silhouette.