Breast Augmentation Cost
Prices quoted are in US Dollars
Breast Augmentation NYC COSTs & Important facts
Kalsow Plastic Surgery Approach to Creating a Beautiful Breast Augmentation Experience for His Patients
During the procedure, silicone or saline filled implants are placed into your chest. Dr. Kalsow will make sure to use the best available breast augmentation surgical procedures to provide you with the best possible results and that too in the safest possible way.
To get the desired size of breasts you may choose an implant size from a wide variety of sizes available.
The implants can be placed by way of many incisions, but Dr. Kalsow usually recommends placing them beneath the breasts.
You can undergo the surgery either under local or general anesthesia. With pre-emptive analgesia, you will feel lesser pain post surgery and also have a faster recovery. Pre-emptive analgesia allows less pain after surgery and faster recovery.
After the procedure, you will be discharged home covered with an Ace Wrap and a surgical gauze dressing. Dr. Kalsow will give you instructions about alternate bras prior to your surgery and provide further guidance during your second-week visit to the clinic.
We have helped many women improve their body contour and achieve highly satisfying results.
However, it is not suitable for every woman who wants it. You should consider these things to help you determine whether the surgery is right for you:
- You should be healthy both psychologically and physically. Certain medical issues can make breast augmentation procedure unsafe. For instance, you are not a candidate for this procedure if you suffer from cancer, bleeding disorders or autoimmune disorders. If you have body dysmorphic disorder, then also you are not a candidate for the procedure. Whether you are eligible or not can be clarified by consultation with your surgeon followed by the lab work.
- You should not be pregnant or lactating. To prevent interruption of breastfeeding and to maintain your safety, you should undergo the procedure about six months after you have delivered your baby and once you have weaned your baby off breastfeeding.
- You should be undergoing the procedure out of your own choice and not under the influence of anyone else. You should not let any person force you to have the surgery as it’s your health and your body. Since the results are permanent; hence, you have to spend your entire life with these results.
- You should understand the complications and risks associated with this procedure. This helps you in making a well-informed decision about whether the procedure is correct for you or not.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years of age if you are getting saline breast implants and a minimum of 22 years of age if you are getting silicone breast implants.
- Your weight should be in the normal range for your height. Being overweight or underweight may increase the complications and risks of the surgery. The results of the procedure are better in patients whose weight falls in the normal or healthy range.
- You should not suffer from an infection while having the surgery. If you have an ongoing infection during surgery it may increase your risk of getting complications. This holds true for other cosmetic procedures too; for instance, liposuction.
- You should understand that for achieving an extremely satisfying outcome of the surgery you must follow all the instructions (both post and pre-op) as given by your surgeon. These instructions include the dos and don’ts as well. For instance, you have to avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for a minimum of four weeks after and before the surgery.