Dr.Kalsow’s results for neck liposuction (performed under local anesthesia).
- Done under local anesthesia
- 30 minutes procedure
- Minimal downtime
About the doctor:
- Well trained, Board Eligible plastic surgeon.
- Performed thousands of liposuction procedures.
- Operates in AAAASF surgical center (highest standards).
- Uses the newest machine and newest techniques.
- Trained in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Question and Answer about neck liposuction.
- Who is a good candidate? If you have a double chin, if you pinch your fat between fingers and there is at least 3cm of fat, if your skin is not too loose (otherwise you would need a facelift)
- How long is downtime? You can go home right after the procedure, wearing a compression band on your neck. It is recommended to wear the band for a few weeks, especially at night. You can go to work the same day or the next day.
- Where are the incisions? There are a few very small, half-centimeter incisions behind the ears and hidden under the chin.
- What happens to the skin when the fat is taken away? It tightens up, unless you have too much skin.
- When I gain weight after liposuction, will it come back? Usually no, because the fat cells themselves are taken out of that area. You will gain weight proportionally in other areas. This is true of liposuction anywhere on the body.
- Is there a consultation fee and can I have the procedure done the same day? Consultation is free, yes you can have it done the same day, if you choose to. The procedure takes about 30 minutes.